Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Monk a donk donk

So I was watching the Monk marathon yesterday. There was a certain episode that I thought was just so friggin clever I had to share.

The mystery was where an old gold miner hid his gold after killing his partner that found the gold with him during the California gold rush. The only clue they had was a letter he had written and hid in his old desk later found by a greedy antique collector who also killed his partner in order to keep all the gold for himself. In the letter the clue read, "The answer is in hidden in the journals," or something like that. Anyway, there is a lot more to the story but what happened was the old gold miner melted the gold down mixed it with black ink and actually wrote 974 volumes with disguised gold. So literally the gold was hidden in the journals.

Mr. Monk in his usual observant ways figured it out but I just have to say, that was pretty dang clever of those writers to think of that. I mean, I'm impressed. I wouldn't have thought of that.

And this blog is completely pointless because it mainly about Monk. A really great TV show.

I wish I could turn this into a life lesson some how like words are always golden but thats just stupid.

No comments: